Jack of most trades, master of some.
- base91 — A Base91 Encoder & Decoder for Haskell
- form — A Form Encoding & Decoding Package for Go
- neat — A Fast Retargetable Template Engine
- yocto — A Minimal JSON Parser & Printer for Haskell
- synth — A Powerful Templating Framework in C++
- Type & category theory
- Automated data modeling
- Functional & esoteric languages
- Computational linguistics
- Funny pictures of cats
- Current: Vice President, Securities, Goldman Sachs
- Past: Senior Engineer, Payments, Olo
- Past: Engineer, Search Infrastructure, Google
- Past: Program Manager, Dynamics, Microsoft
- Past: Intern, Research, Yale Center for Medical Informatics
- B.S., Computer Science, Yale University
- Étude de l'Architecture, Université Paris-Sorbonne
- Honorary degrees in Seinfeld & Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Inaugural IRONMAN U.S. Championship – 2012 (NYC)
- Campagnolo Gran Fondo – 2012, 2013 (NJ, NY)
- Cycle for the Cause – 2012, 2013 (MA, CT, NY)
- Spanish (fluent)
- French (rusty)
- Portuguese (work in progress)
- Elm (work in progress)
- Idris (work in progress)
- Agda (work in progress)
- Scala (rusty)
- PHP (rusty)
- Perl (rusty)
- C (rusty)
- Current: Piano
- Past: Tenor Sax
- Past: Alto Sax
- Past: Recorder
- Past: Melodica
- Past: Marimba
A million dollars isn't cool; you know what's cool? Air conditioning.
All roads lead to types.
You have one problem and add a cache; now you have one problem.
Anticipation often trumps realization.
En la bañera no se baila.
- Current: New York City, NY
- Past: San Jose, CA
- Past: Redmond, WA
- Past: New Haven, CT
- Past: Paris, France
- Past: Miami, FL